Thursday, February 2, 2012

I've been trying to figure out what I want to do with this blog. So many things have been crossing my mind lately and I need to organize my thoughts maybe. Since January 9th, I have found myself unemployed. Those of you out there that have been or are in the same boat know the roller coaster ride your emotions take you on. But I did realize today that I am really blessed. I live in a home that I share with my brother and my father. My father became ill a couple of years ago and my brother and I are his care takers.

I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. I lost my job just a few days before my dad came home from the hospital after being there for 2 1/2 months. There can be someone home with my dad all the time now to make sure he is always okay.

I was very blessed to have had my job for 28 years. Before that I had a job where I was for 10 years. Not everyone is able to stay at their jobs for that length of time and I feel very fortunate.

Now I get to start a new adventure. I'm not sure what that will be but I do know that God will guide me every step of the way. I would like to see about being able to make money from home so that I can start to really enjoy all the things I love to do and maybe even encorporate those things into helping me earn money.
I don't know, but I thank The Lord for being with me thru my whole life, even when I didn't think He cared. I believe that's when He cared the most. He never stopped helping me.

Pictures from this morning. Makenna and I went to the Trump Golf Club and walked along the pathways there. People were nice, weather was nice and I got to enjoy my time. What could be better than that?


My Makenna

The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in Him.
~Nahum 1:7 (NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment