Saturday, February 11, 2012

BEING CONSISTENT

"The path of the lazy man is grown over with thorns, but the path of the faithful is a good road."   Proverbs 15:19




I've got to tell you that this is not an area that I am good at especially since I became unemployed. I've just been getting up in the morning and sitting on my front porch drinking my coffee for a couple of hours, helping get my dad up and making him breakfast and then I've kinda just been seeing what the day brings. Some days have been good and then some have been not so good. While I was in the shower a word popped into my head, CONSISTENCY. This is the word for me today.

I started researching blogs, articles and books on being consistent. I found several writings on the topic but a couple that I really found informative and very helpful. I'm still not too sure as to what I can and cannot post on my blog, but I think if I put the name of the articles or books, that would be okay.
So here goes......

The first thing I read from was "The Positivity Blog". The title of the post is "How to Take Consistent Action: 7 Powerful Tips". There is also another post on this Blog titled "Wayne Gretzky's Top 3 Tips for Becoming the Best You Can Be". I loved reading both of these posts and the responses they received. Definately starting the day on the positive side. A neighbor of ours stated this once, "If you want something to become a habit, you need to make it a priority first."

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I bought a new camera last night (mine broke) and I think for some fun this afternoon Makenna and I will go walking and see what we can find to take pictures of.

No comments:

Post a Comment